The programme of a fantastic 2021 Brewers Forum is now available online! You can discover the range of topics as well as the list of confirmed speakers!
The 2021 Brewers Forum will lead its audience through four inspiring days, showcasing best-practices, highlighting upcoming trends, offering practical advice to perfect the brewing art, improve the marketing and storytelling and reaching out to customers in this hard time. Over four days and over 20 sessions, the following issues will be dealt with care, passion and expertise:
- The general state of the brewing industry on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, and what challenges the sector will face in the next years
- How sustainability will drive industry’s future, what policy-makers are cooking and what brewers are doing to lead the way towards a green future for beer, consumers and our plant
- Practical advices and do’s and don’ts to market products through the right channel, be it the off-trade or by making the most of the digital solutions and to tell the brewery’s story to consumers
- Technical advice by brew masters and lead experts to brew the perfect lager, invest in hard seltzer, master the arts of barrel-ageing and develop a small brewery’s own range of non-alcoholic beers
- The latest trends in beer styles innovation, mixing tradition and modernity, as well as on packaging with a focus on cans
More than 40 speakers will join the different sessions throughout four days. The programme of 4 June, entirely focused on how the brewing sector deals with sustainability, will be released soon.